1.2K views
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.3
Privacy and Data Security

Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large.When I got it, I could barely get over legs.

Yes I'm not a stick, but I measured the bathing suit, and around hips it was 28 inches. I know the material stretches but it won't stretch that much.

BTW: I normally wear a medium in bottoms.

On top of that, I filed a complaint, but when I tried to respond back with more information and pictures, they wouldn't upload.There is also not a number to contact to speak with a real person.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Twinkledeals and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and actual product. Author liked the most prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals bathing suit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1226230

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We are so sorry about the issue that you had mentioned.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Please provide us your order number, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will check this issue for you and figure out solution for you.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

BUY CHINESE , YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !!!!!!