Twinkledeals - Not true to size
Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large.When I got it, I could barely get over legs.
Yes I'm not a stick, but I measured the bathing suit, and around hips it was 28 inches. I know the material stretches but it won't stretch that much.
BTW: I normally wear a medium in bottoms.
On top of that, I filed a complaint, but when I tried to respond back with more information and pictures, they wouldn't upload.There is also not a number to contact to speak with a real person.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Actual product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bathing Suit
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Order no: TT1507151149361595 I have ordered 4 items and only received one in the smallest package any one would have seen!! The item I received was of ridiculously low and disgusting..."
- "I received my shirt only to find two black marks on it and it didn't fit. I ordered my size according to the size chart but there is no..."
- "I placed my order on November 4, 2015. I received it December 1, 2015. I ordered a shirt from another site and received it 2 days later. Clothing materials are..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "Up until a week ago I recommended Nissan of McKinney to every person looking to buy a car. I was a lifetime customer! Within the last five days, Nissan has..."
- "While most reviews are negative in nature, my review of UnbeatableSale.com is completely positive because I am amazed with thier customer service. After ordering one of their products from Walmart.com..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."