The shirt I got is ADORABLE, but clearly does not fit the measurements it claims to on the page.I ordered, and the "tracking" info kept saying it was invalid.

I finally get the *** shirt and I can NOT pull it down even close to my clavicle!!!! What the ***?!?!? In reading the "warranty and return" info it basically says I am screwed and stuck with a *** piece of clothing because there are no "abnormalities" according to them. What the *** am I going to do with this now, certainly not wear it!!!

I was so beyond excited to receive this shirt and for what...?????

A dish rag I suppose.UGH

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1218062

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.

Please provide us your order number, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will check this issue for you and figure out solution for you.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service