A "log in" is required to even submit a question or ask how to return items.I don't recall even signing up!

No place for "forgotten password." Therefore, no way to reach them. I'm guessing that's all part of the plan. You are stuck with the cheap-*** ***!

Oh, and now I have to submit at least 80 words or it won't let me leave a review. This is the most ridiculous thing ever!

OK, 20 more works: this is a prime example of how China is ripping us all Off!

This person wrote the review because of "no way to return items!" of top from Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was definitely a fraud company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1214403

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

Customer could reset the password by click 'forget password' at the size of the password.

You could also provide us the email address if you still can not login in your account.

Thank you very much for your understanding.] Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

JDBlackmon