BEWARE of this Fraudulent company !!! I ordered 15 bracelets and have never received any of them.After not receiving my order after 15 days,I did get an email stating it was being shipped , I then Tried checking the link with my tracking number it reads "oops this page has expired" With No phone number,no address to complain to or ask for my money back,( that was 3 months ago ) Now -Just out my money.I unfortunately googled to late.Only to find they have countless amounts of complaints.Not sure why they cannot be stopped! Fraud at its finest............learned great lesson.........please do not order from them!

This reviewer shared experience about "out my money" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals. The most disappointing about bracelet at Twinkledeals was stole my money, faulse advertising and i have not received my order Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1218388

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies for this issue.

The order will be delivered in time with right address provided.

Please provide us your order number so that we could check for you.

You could also contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with details. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

So you are saying I'm screwed...I recieved an email with pictures of them packaging my items in a box on October 27th so thinking probably not going to get my items...I did pay through pay pal will that help my cause???

I placed an order received half of what I ordered sent email and got a lovely response the second part off delivery is on its way you have to pay attention to what the shipping information is , I am very happy with what I have received