The company processed my payment same day I purchased.It's been two weeks and I still have not received my order.

No phone number can be found for the company and they are non responsive to online customer inquiries. Do not purchase from them. I should of checked customer reviews prior to making the online purchase. This is the first time I've had problems with ordering products from overseas.

Never again, I have learned my lesson. Do your homework so your money is not lost.

They reel you in by posting really cute stuff but from what I've read if you do receive your products and it is clothing it is poorly made.Don't let them scam you!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

Thanks for placing order on our site.

We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us.Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets.

We reply to all tickets within 24 hours.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Please contact us on our support center with your order number.

http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Thank you for your cooperation.Twinkledeals.com