I never received packages, product from them.When I asked about it, they said check with post office or neighbors, but nothing was ever found or received.

When I emailed them again, they told me package was delivered and to "be patient". I told them I didn't need the product anymore, because it was something time-sensitive. But because i didn't receive anything, I wasn't able to return it or have a refund. Money was never refunded and product was never resent.

They shouldn't ship to US or overseas if packages will be lost and not refunded.I don't think company can be trusted and would never order form them again.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of delivery service from Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1209063

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

Please rest assured that the parcel will be delivered in time if there is no delay.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are more than willing to help you to check this issue and figure out solution for you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service