Hindenburgstraße 90, 41061 Mönchengladbach, Germany

On March 30,2017 i ordered a shower curtain with wolf's on it, I paid $15.53 and they said it might take 20 days to deliver. My order #T1703301542169912 was paid by visa.

to this day I have not received it. I really want the curtain but if they cannot send it to me, I want my $15.53 returned. I waited thinking it would come but nothing. I am hoping this is not a scam business and I will get my shower curtain or my money back.

I am over 80 years old and I need my item or my money.

This was for my oldest son who loves wolfs and I knew he would really like this.This is my first time ordering from this business and I am hoping that facebook is not into using scam business. If so I will never go on facebook again and order anything from twinkledeals.com again.

Review about: Twinkledeals Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not getting my order yet.

Comments

Twinkledeals

Dear Customer,We are sorry to hear you are having issues.All of our items have a processing time that is shown clearly on the product page.Please note that the total time it will take for you to receive your order is the processing time plus the shipping time.We have sent you a message regarding your order via our ticket system. Please kindly check this and reply to us there.Best regards,Twinkledeals Team

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1337950

VERY POOR SERVICE. ORDERED 2 ITEMS.

NEVER RECEIVED THEM.

CONTACTED PAYPAL TO COMPLAIN. HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND.