Turnaround Time

I ordered three shirts in November.They charged my card right away, and said the items were shipped the very next day.

After waiting a month I submitted a complaint. They said wait longer. I waited the full "60 days for some countries", but still received no items. I complained again.

They told me to check at the post office. I told them it's not there. They had me verify my address (Which hasn't changed in 12 years). I Haven't heard back from them.

I told them I would tell all the friends I could to not buy anything from them.How on Earth can they still be in business?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $32. flossxing1 is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals. The most disappointing about shirt at Twinkledeals was i think its a faud company, clothing and getting conned Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
#1220589

Dear customer,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Please contact us on our support center with your order number.

Thank you for your support. Twinkledeals.com