Ordered a simple $15 blouse on January 6, sent email on March 6 saying I never received order.In broken English, received a reply that since I only paid for flat shipping, it may be 90 days in some counties (lol).

I emailed them after 90 days, and in broken English, they suggested I contact my mailman. I wrote back and said I had. They emailed me back saying they would send a new one but wanted another $2.00 to reprint flat rate shipping rate.

Wrote back and told them forget about it......RIP OFF COMPANY.....AMERICA GETS WHACKED AGAIN BY CHINA!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Judyjnich is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals. The most disappointing about blouse at Twinkledeals was i think its a faud company Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments