Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.BATHING SUIT CAME IN WAY TOO SMALL AND MATERIAL OF A CHILD'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME.

NO PADDING WHAT SO EVER IN THE TOP. BOTTOMS MIGHT RIP WHEN I SIT DOWN. BATHING SUIT IS BEING HELD TOGETHER BY A PIECE OF STRING. NOT TO MENTION I WAITED A MONTH FOR THIS TO COME IN.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR WITH THIS WEBSITE AND DON'T GET FOOLED BY THE CUTE PICTURES, IT IS NOT THE SAME PRODUCT THAT YOU WILL GET.SO MAD!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about twinkledeals website from Twinkledeals was lack of quality of product and shipping experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1211971

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are willing to check this issue for you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service