Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered in March 16, 2017 and now its May 1, 2017.and No Package??

I called them they assured me it was on the way and now I cant find their phone number. I glad I did not purchase any item for a large amount. I will never order form this company every again!! I will continue to try to contact them and I will dispute the purchase on my credit card.

In order to send an email one has to register and create a password and user name some thing I refuse to do, bad business. there is really nothing left to say why I have to type 100 words is a little ridiculous.

Some thing needs to be done about a company that does not send the items one orders.and my credit card will refuge the payment to this company since I cant find the phone number now I guess I have no choice than to refuse to pay for this item I never received.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

Try waiting for over a year!!! I've filed multiple complaints and nothing.

Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States #1331628

I bought almost 2 moths,nothing ....,never again....I hate this site:(

same thing happened to me... been waiting for over a month

the fact that there is no number to speak to anyone should have been the first clue, BUT I ordered, never got the product and my money is gone. WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS??????? you don't know how bad they are till you end up here.....so sad.