Twinkledeals - HORRIBLE

Ordered a beautiful dress, white strapless with watercolor print, what I received was horrible, cheapest cotton fabric ever, the stitching was horrible, the bust was a total mess, the pads inside were way to large for the actual fabric in the bust so it buckled and puckered. the hem is twisted and the stitching is lose in some spots tight in others and totally messed up. I was so disappointed the picture of the dress on the twinkledeals web site is gorgeous, I would have paid more for it, that is how beautiful I thought it was.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor sewing

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #769349 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Twinkledeals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 19 #1214884 Shenzhen, Guangdong

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.
Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to
Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.
Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Feb 03 #1105327 don't look like the picture..the top part, but honestly it does not look that bad on you from our angle in the picture...looks super cute

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.