Ordered a beautiful dress, white strapless with watercolor print, what I received was horrible, cheapest cotton fabric ever, the stitching was horrible, the bust was a total mess, the pads inside were way to large for the actual fabric in the bust so it buckled and puckered. the hem is twisted and the stitching is lose in some spots tight in others and totally messed up. I was so disappointed the picture of the dress on the twinkledeals web site is gorgeous, I would have paid more for it, that is how beautiful I thought it was.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dress from Twinkledeals and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26 and wants Twinkledeals to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor sewing. Author liked the most fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1214884

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

#1105327 don't look like the picture..the top part, but honestly it does not look that bad on you from our angle in the picture...looks super cute