Ordered a beautiful dress, white strapless with watercolor print, what I received was horrible, cheapest cotton fabric ever, the stitching was horrible, the bust was a total mess, the pads inside were way to large for the actual fabric in the bust so it buckled and puckered. the hem is twisted and the stitching is lose in some spots tight in others and totally messed up. I was so disappointed the picture of the dress on the twinkledeals web site is gorgeous, I would have paid more for it, that is how beautiful I thought it was.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor sewing
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "All i want is a return address to send back the 2 shirts i ordered, I get no response they don't want to take back 1 shirt has no button..."
- "I would definitely recommend Twinkledeals for purchasing bathing suits. I have ordered 2 suits from this website (have only received 1 so far) but I LOVE my first one! The..."
- " Back to the Art Van story about their warrantee, or lack of it. They agreed to negotiate with me but I had to take down my posts on Facebook first,..."
- "Do these flowers look the same?? No they sent me a green Easter basket instead of the butterfly dish, that's just false advertisement and they know it wouldn't even try..."
- "I received 12 roses from From You Flowers as a gift for my birthday and 10 of them were partially wilted. I called Customer Service From You Flowers and they..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."