Featured

The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material.I bought the mint green dress that faded into a grey and they sent me an ugly mint green dress with spots on it.

The blue dress with slits is actually a shirt. My 13yr old put it on for fun and her shorts were showing it was so short. What sucks is I have three more dresses coming this week. ARGH!!!

too good to be true because it is. I posted a pick of one of the dresses. The inside of the fake one is this cheap white material found in some costumes.

These dresses are also being sold as Dress Lily.Same *** different website!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dress. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1226222

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are more than willing to help you check this issue. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service