Twinkledeals - Horrible

The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material.I bought the mint green dress that faded into a grey and they sent me an ugly mint green dress with spots on it.

The blue dress with slits is actually a shirt. My 13yr old put it on for fun and her shorts were showing it was so short. What sucks is I have three more dresses coming this week. ARGH!!!

too good to be true because it is. I posted a pick of one of the dresses. The inside of the fake one is this cheap white material found in some costumes.

These dresses are also being sold as Dress Lily.Same *** different website!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 13 #1226222 Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Dear Customer,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us.
I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.
Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to
Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.
We are more than willing to help you check this issue. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Twinkledeals. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Twinkledeals.
Filing a new complaint about