I would definitely recommend Twinkledeals for purchasing bathing suits.I have ordered 2 suits from this website (have only received 1 so far) but I LOVE my first one!

The quality of the material is really great and I get compliments when I wear it to the beach. I placed my first order on April 18 and was surprised at how quickly it got to my house. I was a little sketched out at first to order online, but I am glad I did. Again, I have only purchased bathing suits so I am not sure about the clothes in general and therefore cannot review on such.

But all in all, I am happy!I got a great bathing suit and their customer service was there when I had a question!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Twinkledeals - Received top late - had dried blood on the lining! Twinkledeals "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..." Read more Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Auckland, Auckland Twinkledeals "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..." Read more Twinkledeals - Faulty merchandise Twinkledeals "I ordered two pairs of the LED glowing gloves, for $8.26 per pair. Of the four gloves, only one works (see photo). I was nervous about ordering from the site,..." Read more Twinkledeals - Order not received Twinkledeals "All went well, i ordered paid and got a message that my order was shipped. Then I never received the order .... 9 May ordered ..... 19 May shipped ....." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more