I would definitely recommend Twinkledeals for purchasing bathing suits.I have ordered 2 suits from this website (have only received 1 so far) but I LOVE my first one!
The quality of the material is really great and I get compliments when I wear it to the beach. I placed my first order on April 18 and was surprised at how quickly it got to my house. I was a little sketched out at first to order online, but I am glad I did. Again, I have only purchased bathing suits so I am not sure about the clothes in general and therefore cannot review on such.
But all in all, I am happy!I got a great bathing suit and their customer service was there when I had a question!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Order arrived not complete, eventually got all items. Nothing at all like the pictures, fit my 8 year old daughter !! Very bad quality unhappy ..."
- "Twinkledeals hat sich wohl irgendwie diese zahlreichen Likes auf Facebook erkauft oder erschlichen durch die netten gefakten Bildchen und günstigen Aktionen, die ständig gepostet werden und daher scheint es sich..."
- "I received my shirt only to find two black marks on it and it didn't fit. I ordered my size according to the size chart but there is no..."
- "There was a misunderstanding with this person. They were interested in buying our smart car that was listed on auto-trader. We were discussing details then the person drove..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "HORRIBLE! I would rate them as ZERO stars if I could. You might want to go with Secureship to save a few bucks, but don't, in the end it won't..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."