I would definitely recommend Twinkledeals for purchasing bathing suits.I have ordered 2 suits from this website (have only received 1 so far) but I LOVE my first one!

The quality of the material is really great and I get compliments when I wear it to the beach. I placed my first order on April 18 and was surprised at how quickly it got to my house. I was a little sketched out at first to order online, but I am glad I did. Again, I have only purchased bathing suits so I am not sure about the clothes in general and therefore cannot review on such.

But all in all, I am happy!I got a great bathing suit and their customer service was there when I had a question!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of swimsuit from Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments