Twinkledeals - Faulty merchandise

I ordered two pairs of the LED glowing gloves, for $8.26 per pair.Of the four gloves, only one works (see photo).

I was nervous about ordering from the site, and my fears were confirmed. I have requested a refund and await a response from their customer service department. I do not want to be responsible for shipping the merchandise back to Twinkledeal, as it appears they are based in China. The shipping packaging was in Chinese, and it took about two weeks for the package to arrive.

While this site has some cute items, I will not order from it again.It is very disappointing to receive broken merchandise.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 12 #1225647 Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Dear Customer,
Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience.
We are so sorry about the issue that you had mentioned.
Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to
Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you?
Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Oct 07 #1223897 Andover, Minnesota

When ordering from a foreign web site you have to expect to pay return shipping - which pretty much eliminates returns!
I did have a few bad experiences with AliExpress, but mostly good.
I think it's better to pay a few $ more and order from Amazon, as Amazon has excellent return policies. I did a quick search on Amazon and found these gloves between $7-10 including shipping!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.