I ordered two pairs of the LED glowing gloves, for $8.26 per pair.Of the four gloves, only one works (see photo).

I was nervous about ordering from the site, and my fears were confirmed. I have requested a refund and await a response from their customer service department. I do not want to be responsible for shipping the merchandise back to Twinkledeal, as it appears they are based in China. The shipping packaging was in Chinese, and it took about two weeks for the package to arrive.

While this site has some cute items, I will not order from it again.It is very disappointing to receive broken merchandise.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with reasonable price and stated that there is a room for improvement of faulty merchandise. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of gloves. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gloves in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1225647

Dear Customer,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience.

We are so sorry about the issue that you had mentioned.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you?

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Mike_mn
Andover, Minnesota, United States #1223897

When ordering from a foreign web site you have to expect to pay return shipping - which pretty much eliminates returns!

I did have a few bad experiences with AliExpress, but mostly good.

I think it's better to pay a few $ more and order from Amazon, as Amazon has excellent return policies. I did a quick search on Amazon and found these gloves between $7-10 including shipping!