Marne, Alsace-Champagne-Ardenne-Lorraine
100% full Resolved

Hello.

My name is Audouin Sokhna.

My address is

28 route de taissy

51350 cormontreuil.

My order number is

T1606061247223813

And I use to order 6 dress and one them was out of order. They send me mail saying th my money is in a wallet. So I wanna change that dress to a nother. I want the Green dress, Casual,

Dress length Mid-Calf.

Short sleeves.

With belt vintage dress. Size 2xL.

Thank you.

And I send back 2 dresses to change they send it back to me .

Please I need a phone number to speak to you.

If you keep doing things like that I'm not gonna order again. And if I send message I have now answer from twinkdeals .

Waiting for your mail

My mail ,

fabrice.audouin@champagne-gosset.com.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of casual vintage dress from Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $19 and wants Twinkledeals to "change to a nother dress you have the picture to the dress i want. check my wallet".

The most disappointing in user's experience was your dress to small, dress to small and quality and sizing and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments