Don't order from them!I ordered 3 mermaid blankets on Nov 29th.

They still hadn't updated the status or shipped 3 weeks later and I submitted multiple tickets (since they don't have a phone number) and they kept saying to be patient. They would not confirm if they would arrive by Christmas or even when they would ship. I asked them to cancel my order and they told me it would be 1-2 business days to return the items and then I'll get a credit. I still have not received a credit or a return confirmation.

Just filed a dispute with my credit card.They're a scam and probably never intended to even ship my merchandise.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of twinkledeals shipping service. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned twinkledeals shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

The shipping time depend on the shipping method and distance.

Could you please provide us your order number? We will check this issue and figure out solution for you.

Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Twinkledeals Team