I placed an order back in December and never received it.Come January, I inquired if I couldn't get a refund and was told I had to wait two months from the date of the order before they would consider there to be a problem.

I did not realize I was purchasing items from China that would take that long to ship. Come February, I still haven't received anything. Now I'm told I needed to have purchased shipping insurance, which I don't even remember seeing as an option at check out.

They offered me store credit for 50% the cost of the order and points that I guess would work the same as store credit.Will never purchase from this company again!

Review about: Twinkledeals Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

Thank you for raising this issue.

We offer all our customers solutions based on our policies.

All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods.

The method of shipping can be chosen by the client during the check out process.

Different shipping methods offer different shipping times and we ask that customers select a shipping method that suits them.

For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.twinkledeals.com/shipping-handling. Would you mind providing us your order number?

Or please contact us at: https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the subject 'Pissedconsumer reply from 1010933'.Thank you, Twinkledeals Team

to AllyChen1234 Williamstown, New Jersey, United States #1302028

I ordered shirts 3 ok I put xxl on the ticket ok the shirts cans in it seems that The xxl in China are fir little kids I'm 6'3 285 lbs.I didn't realize I had to order 4x.

That is equivalent to US people. But know I'm out 40 bucks and you can't get in touch with this place.

Rip off and still waiting fir wife's dress this is ***.I want my f en money.