1K views
1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away.

I ordered this sweater http://www.twinkledeals.com/sweaters-cardigans/endearing-solid-color-twist-wave/p_277864.html

The first problem was extremely slow shipping and I'm not talking about how long it took during shipping now. I ordered on 11/11/15. They sent an email saying it had been shipped on 12/11/15 (yes, they took a whopping 30 days to ship it!), but the tracking showed this wasn't actually shipped until 12/15/15. Shipping from China, this wasn't going to get here in time for me to wrap prior to going out of town for Christmas (6 weeks wasn't enough time?!?!).

The sweater came and I was thinking I'd just go ahead and keep it myself except it isn't what was pictured when I orderedd and it's so small that it looks more like children's clothing than an adult's. It doesn't even meet the measurements provided by Twinkledeals online it's so small.

So my next step was to contact Twinkledeals. That in itself was a chore. I had to fill out the online contact support form 3 times before it would finally go through. In the form, several pieces of info were required fields in order for the submit button to work. I got a fairly quick reply (same day), but they want info that I clearly provided in my original contact form - my order number, the size I ordered (can't they see that from the order?), MORE pics with a ruler to show measurements (because taking my word for it isn't okay?), etc.

I waste another 30min digging out enough rulers to get the info they want and then take it in only 3 pics because that's all you can submit. Search through my emails to get the info for them (again - because they clearly didn't read what I submitted in the first place) and hit submit but BE CAREFUL! They have a button at the very bottom of their page to "close" the inquiry and many might confuse this for the way to submit the additional info and by clicking on the "close" button, you will no longer be able to reply or submit info.

All I want is for them to send me a prepaid shipping label to return this at THEIR cost (I didn't make the mistakes) and give me a FULL refund. I'm not sure what's so difficult or unreasonable about that, but they sure seem to have a pattern of not providing good service looking at the previous complaints here.

Thankfully I paid with PayPal and used a credit card so there's always going those routes. I WILL get my money back one way or another.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. cute_lil_bmw is quite happy with price was reasonable and look of items online and stated that there is a room for improvement of slow shipping and color not true to photos. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sweater and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Twinkledeals needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sweater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1214894

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

I want to start by apologizing for what has happened.

The parcel could be delayed by weather, holiday and peak season.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.

Please provide us your order number, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will check this issue for you and figure out solution for you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

to AllyChen1234 #1254600

Do you read ANYHTHING the customer tells you?She said she DID read the measurements and it wasn't what you said it was.

Even this reply is rude and apparently written by someone with no more than a 6th grade education (although that may be a bit generous). And your comment about shipping is beyond ridiculous! Because of weather, holiday or peak season, it took you 30 days to put it in a box to ship it?? Bull!!!

Figure out a solution?I doubt you could or are even remotely willing to figure out anything!

PayPal sided with me and gave me a FULL refund including shipping! I WIN!

London, England, United Kingdom #1105119

Oh my that looks nothing like the picture, I've just ordered a blouse for work and a bikini for hols i hope there not tiny

#1091914

Ordered same sweater.Huge scam.

Don't order from this website. Too much hassle to return after waiting 1 1/2 months. That's how they make and keep money.

Still haven't received other shirt ordered the same time.DONT DO IT!!