100% full Not resolved

I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller.The size chart instructed I order a medium - when the tops arrived I was shocked as they may have just fitted a 10 year old not a woman.

I complained to Twinkledeals who have just been disgraceful. They told me sell the items if they didn't fit me. They were gracious enough to send a replacement top for 1 garment which they said would be a large. It arrived and was even smaller than the ripped garment that arrived initially.

I would NEVER recommend this company unless you are the shape and size of a 10 year child.Just disgraceful customer service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with images of garments and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality or sizing and sizing and being ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "goods damaged. goods not as described in images. goods far too small even with sizing chart" of top and associated monetary loss in the amount of $59. Twinkledeals needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned top in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

karry123
#1220036

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

We have a size chart displayed on each product page.

Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is under the product description.

Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link?

http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Thank you for your cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

Hinsdale, Illinois, United States #951527

Me too.Posted off.

Cheap quality. Fits my 9 year old.

I'm a size 4 in the U.S.and I'm even more mad because 3 sweaters are supposed to come.