I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller.The size chart instructed I order a medium - when the tops arrived I was shocked as they may have just fitted a 10 year old not a woman.

I complained to Twinkledeals who have just been disgraceful. They told me sell the items if they didn't fit me. They were gracious enough to send a replacement top for 1 garment which they said would be a large. It arrived and was even smaller than the ripped garment that arrived initially.

I would NEVER recommend this company unless you are the shape and size of a 10 year child.Just disgraceful customer service

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Images of garments
  • What I disliked
    • Quality or sizing
    • Sizing and being ripped off

Reason of review:
Goods damaged. Goods not as described in images. Goods far too small even with sizing chart
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #600567

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Twinkledeals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1220036

Dear customer,
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
We have a size chart displayed on each product page.
Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is under the product description.
Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .
To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website: For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link? Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard,

0 0 Reply

Feb 27, 2015 #951527 Hinsdale, Illinois

Me too. Posted off. Cheap quality. Fits my 9 year old. I'm a size 4 in the U.S. and I'm even more mad because 3 sweaters are supposed to come.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Twinkledeals. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Twinkledeals.
Filing a new complaint about