Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered 5 items from Twinkle Deals 12/8/16 1/10/17 I emailed on the site about my order that was never received and they have my payment.The following is their response: "Thank you for your confirming the address with us.

With international flat rate shipping (registered/unregistered), the delivery time is slower than expedited shipping (i.e. DHL). The delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons. We shipped on December 24, 2016.

Therefore your delivery deadline will expire on Jan.24.Then, we will offer you a solution. We sincerely hope you can receive the items as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Best regards, Rose Twinkledeals Customer Service http://www.twinkledeals.com/ I emailed them again on 1/25/17 the response I received: "Thank you for messaging twinkledeals.

We are currently out of office now from Jan 26-Feb 1 celebrating Chinese New Year. We kindly ask you to submit a ticket and we will get back to you as soon as possible when we return on Feb 2. Please only submit one ticket per inquiry during this period or it may delay our response once we resume normal services. Kindly note that shipping will also stop during this period and will also resume on Feb 2, when the postal service returns to their normal working hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year!" This is RIDICULOUS!!!!I want my money back they can keep their products!!!

Review about: Twinkledeals Shipping Service.

I didn't like: I have not received my order, You failed to return money, No refund.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the issues you have encountered with your order.

We will always offer our customers returns, refunds and exchanges in line with our policies.

Please click here for more details: http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return.

Please provide us your order number so that we could check for you.

You could also contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with details.

We look forward to hearing from you soon, Twinkledeals Team

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa #1277013

I wanted to order but I changed my mind coz I have no trust in this paying money before receiving,there's lot of complains about the company.I suggest you deliver before payment.