Gateshead, England
2K views
Featured Not resolved

Ordered what appeared to be a gorgeous dress from this site.Unfortunately what I received bore no resemblance to the picture on their website.

It can only be described as a cheap knock off. Thankfully I paid via Paypal so opened a case with them after getting no satisfaction from their customer service. Twinkledeals promised a refund but after a week there was no sign of this. Paypal contacted them & they back tracked & offered a derisory amount which I rejected.

Thankfully Paypal are good to their word & refunded me the whole amount. Worst company I have ever bought from or had the displeasure of dealing with.

Please do not order from them you will only be disappointed.Just wish I could find out where to buy the dress they actually advertised on their site

This person wrote the review because of not as described of twinkledeals website from Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1214393

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer.

The product that we shipped out according to the order information that customer provided to us.

Could you please provide us your order number? We will check this issue and figure out solution for you.

Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service