Twinkledeals - Do Not Order From This Company
Ordered what appeared to be a gorgeous dress from this site.Unfortunately what I received bore no resemblance to the picture on their website.
It can only be described as a cheap knock off. Thankfully I paid via Paypal so opened a case with them after getting no satisfaction from their customer service. Twinkledeals promised a refund but after a week there was no sign of this. Paypal contacted them & they back tracked & offered a derisory amount which I rejected.
Thankfully Paypal are good to their word & refunded me the whole amount. Worst company I have ever bought from or had the displeasure of dealing with.
Please do not order from them you will only be disappointed.Just wish I could find out where to buy the dress they actually advertised on their site
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Maxi Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away. It's a scam. Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the..."
- "I purchased several items and have exchanged several emails trying to get a refund and poor quality and mid-sized clothing. They make it impossible to send back without spending..."
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."