Received item.This "women's large" wouldn't fit a large 6 year old!

Was told large in our country was different from large in their country and sizing measurements were listed on website. Sent requested pictures and measurements for several days, different requests each day. Finally told I could return but pay expensive shipping, exchange for jewelry or belt which had no sizing, or receive a $4 voucher. Compare the two photos, do they look anything alike?

I'm sure the model and picture were stolen and the item was a cheap copy.

No way they are the same material.DO NOT BUY FROM TWINKLEDICKS, I'm sure they will have to change their name soon to continue to be able to rip off trusting FAT Americans!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Twinkledeals and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Twinkledeals to "vendor shut down!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals blouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1226709

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for informing us about your shopping experience.

We apologize for the item didn't meet your expectation.

Could you please provide us your order number? We will check this issue and figure out solution for you.

Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

They look like the same blouse.

Louisiana, United States #970738

I bought this as well..ordered 3..one for me..one for daughter.First i received one strange purse and green printed flower thing..not the white lace one in pic.

I was debating what to do when a package arrived with the 2 blouses.. as pictured but tiny in size. Neither of us can wear. Then I got a package with 2 more exactly the same.

I won't order from China again..can't really return. And once I ordered 2 cute purses..received a monster back pack instead.

Tried customer service..was told it would come out of her personal pay and then she couldn't feed family.So..nice donation of items and lesson learned.