Received item.This "women's large" wouldn't fit a large 6 year old!
Was told large in our country was different from large in their country and sizing measurements were listed on website. Sent requested pictures and measurements for several days, different requests each day. Finally told I could return but pay expensive shipping, exchange for jewelry or belt which had no sizing, or receive a $4 voucher. Compare the two photos, do they look anything alike?
I'm sure the model and picture were stolen and the item was a cheap copy.
No way they are the same material.DO NOT BUY FROM TWINKLEDICKS, I'm sure they will have to change their name soon to continue to be able to rip off trusting FAT Americans!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Vendor shut down!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered what appeared to be a gorgeous dress from this site. Unfortunately what I received bore no resemblance to the picture on their website. It can only be described as..."
- "Order arrived not complete, eventually got all items. Nothing at all like the pictures, fit my 8 year old daughter !! Very bad quality unhappy ..."
- "On 18th August 2016 I ordered a floral print halter neck two piece swimsuit. I recieved the parcel on 25th August but only half the item was there. The halter..."
- "My bracelet latch did not fit together. I went to the link on the instructions for questions that was on the bottom of my receipt inside the package. They did..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "I bought my 1st pair of wolverines around 6-7 months ago. I strip and wax floors in the summer so I wore my old pair of Dickies; since the ***..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."