I am soooo angry at this company.I ordered a mermaid blanket for my niece 8-8-16 and still have not received it.

Was told it takes longer to receive items from overs seas. At least allow a month. It has been three! I will NEVER order from this company again.

I plan to call my credit card company to dispute the charge. I would not ever recommend this company to anyone. Should not have to agree to your terms and policies when they do not fulfill there promises! This was a Christmas gift she wanted.

I will have to go to another source.Trying to get a number or get in contact is near impossible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $33. Twinkledeals needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1231661

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

I want to start by offering a personal apology to the customer affected.

The parcel could be delayed by weather, holiday and peak season.

Customer could contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index

We will reply you in 24 hours.

Or you could provide us your order number, we will check this issue for you.Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1231381

You should go on Amazon to get one. Free 2-day shipping!