Andrews, Indiana
100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I received my shirt only to find two black marks on it and it didn't fit. I ordered my size according to the size chart but there is no way I received a size Large. I usually wear a medium or small but wanted to make sure it fit. I couldn't even get it over my head! When I reached out to them here is what I received back:

Twinkledeals Customer Support  At :03/23/2015 05:30:48 PM

Dear h...,

Thank you for your message.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

How about I apply to return 20% of the product price to you as a partial refund?

Or Would you mind paying 70% of the product price, I will apply to resend the larger to you?

Thanks again for your patience and kind understanding.

Best regards,

Afra

h... Responded At :03/23/2015 09:47:48 AM

I would rather just get a larger shirt or at least replace this one since it arrived with black marks on it. If I ship it back and you do not want to replace it do I get a full refund since it arrived damaged?

winkledeals Customer Support  At :03/22/2015 07:34:10 PM

Dear h...,

Thanks for your message.

The items are in Asian size, normally run small,we have offered specific measurement is the size chart.So the size in our site will be different from that in your country.

We are so sorry about that, you can send it back to us, but you should pay for the shipping fee for the returning package by yourself, in addtion,the shipping fee won't be refunded ,the total price is much higher than the package itself, it is really not an advisable choice for you .So I suggest you to keep the package, how about we return 15% of the product price to you as a compensation? Also you can enjoy a discount in your next order, what do you think about it?

Best Regards,

Afra

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "allow me to send back the damaged shirt that is too small at no cost to me and i receive a new shirt that fits" as the author lost $17. The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about shirt from Twinkledeals was i think its a faud company, quality or sizing and quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1226715

Dear Customer,

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies for this issue.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.

Please provide us your order number so that we could check for you.

You could also contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with details.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Twinkle deals are some kinda fraud they sent out clothes what where too small and part of order missing and when I asked for my other items I was told I'd have a refund no refund was ever given so I sent all items bk opened a case through PayPal and am still currently been blackmailed by the company I would strongly avoid this company and save urself ur time and money!!