Rockwood, Michigan

I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing.Seams are falling apart.

Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not see through in the pictures on the website. Colors are off...white dress is completely yellow and dingy. The entire order has a very chemical smell and trying on the clothing actually made portions of my skin break out into a small red rash.

They will not take the items back or refund my money.

They refuse to provide a phone number to speak to a representative.

Buyer beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. seeshel stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and clothing not as pictured. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $128. Twinkledeals needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1219518

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent review.

I want to start by apologizing for what has happened.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you?

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service