2.8K views

twinklesdeal.com I place an order on 10/23 & on 10/24 cancelled my order. They replied back with in 24 hours with only a form to fill out wich did not address cancelations no phone no address....this submit forms back & forth for six days they finally send me refund information ...with a partial refund of $48.00 & my order was for $120. I am so upset.stay clear of this SCAM SCAM SCAM all I keep getting a ticket number to submit my issues ..all of my issues that were to cancel my order & why are they giving a partial refund.....They finally on 10/29 they reply with they are sending some of my order and I should expect it 10 to 26 days.duh I CANCELLED THIS ENTIRE ORDER LESS THEN 24 hours from submitting it....

Reason of review: Cancelation ignored.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened. It is never our intention to upset any customer.

Please kindly note that if the order is in stock, we will ship it within 24 hours if there is no preparing time.

For your issue, please kindly contact us on our support center with your order number in this link http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us.

Thank you for your support. Twinkledeals.com

I am SOOO glad that I read these reviews.I just stumbled upon this what I thought was a WONDERFUL site.

I was going to place a huge order.I should have known something was up when they were seeing their gorgeous clothes for so CHEAP.I only stumbled upon these reviews because I was searching on Google for a promo code.

Whhhheeeewwww.Dodged that bullet!Thanks ladies .