3.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I noticed that the advertised price of the item changes by a couple of dollars once you add the item to your bag.Nothing huge so you'd notice but for one item i did because it was off by more than a few dollars.

Previous orders were decent quality (socks and some hosiery) but a couple of items were not good so I received a store credit. Delivery time took aaages but I did opt for the non-express delivery. Customer responses to my queries about missing items were actually quite good and they did eventually turn up. They ran out of stock for a few items so they also gave me store credit for those.

I imagine this is their way of baiting you to keep coming back.

I've sent them a complaint about the price discrepencies, will see what their response is.Hope I'll at least get something back for what I've paid!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about clothing from Twinkledeals was price discrepancies and very long delivery time Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1206155

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

I want to start by apologizing for what has happened.

The product price will be returned back to the original price if Promotion time expired.

Please provide us your order number so that we could check for you.

We looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service