I noticed that the advertised price of the item changes by a couple of dollars once you add the item to your bag.Nothing huge so you'd notice but for one item i did because it was off by more than a few dollars.
Previous orders were decent quality (socks and some hosiery) but a couple of items were not good so I received a store credit. Delivery time took aaages but I did opt for the non-express delivery. Customer responses to my queries about missing items were actually quite good and they did eventually turn up. They ran out of stock for a few items so they also gave me store credit for those.
I imagine this is their way of baiting you to keep coming back.
I've sent them a complaint about the price discrepencies, will see what their response is.Hope I'll at least get something back for what I've paid!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Price discrepancies and very long delivery time
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "Pure Disappointment. Have a serious medical anxiety and hate flying so i need someone to travel with me. I can not afford to pay $260 to purchase seats on four..."
- " See PDF attachment to view this message with a set of images taken off the internet from which point I was almost drawn into the scam.The..."
- " Print all In new window Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Phone Kyaw. I live in Perth, Australia. On 15 of December 2015 I went to Myanmar from Perth with my family. At..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."