I ordered a casual shirt 1 size larger than I normally wear, it was posted from Hong Kong by air mail and packed in an envelope which measured 8 x 6 inches.It would only fit a small size the material is see through, there are loose threads on every seam, the buttons also have loose threads and the colour and pattern does not match the picture posted on their Facebook page.

Trying to contact the company via the website just keeps going round in circles, so much so I have opened a resolution complaint via Pay Pal.See photo image

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of shirt from Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
#1208549

Dear Customer,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.

Please provide us your order number so that we could get in touch with you and figure out solution.

Thank you very much for your collaboration. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

I got the same...nought 3 shirts but the size XXL was even smaller than the normal L. I sent back everything.... Rubbish....