Colchester, England
100% full Not resolved

I ordered and paid for item of clothing on 11/8 /15 and received it today on 14/12/15. It took 4 months to be delivered! The cardigan I ordered is ok but the picture deceiving as it looked big & chunky knit on pictures but is quite a thin, cheap poor quality and not what I was expecting or worth what I paid, (£23) hey ho I won't order from twinkle deals ever again,lesson learnt, ☹️☹️☹️☹️

I have provided the copy of receipt of purchase and the parcel I received today it came in.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality and poor service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cardigan sweater and associated monetary loss in the amount of $23. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cardigan sweater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1216174

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

The parcel could be delayed by weather, holiday and peak season.

Please provide us your order number so that we could check for you.

You could also contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with details. We look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service