I ordered and paid for item of clothing on 11/8 /15 and received it today on 14/12/15. It took 4 months to be delivered! The cardigan I ordered is ok but the picture deceiving as it looked big & chunky knit on pictures but is quite a thin, cheap poor quality and not what I was expecting or worth what I paid, (£23) hey ho I won't order from twinkle deals ever again,lesson learnt, ☹️☹️☹️☹️
I have provided the copy of receipt of purchase and the parcel I received today it came in.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and poor service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cardigan Sweater
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered what appeared to be a gorgeous dress from this site. Unfortunately what I received bore no resemblance to the picture on their website. It can only be described as..."
- "Order arrived not complete, eventually got all items. Nothing at all like the pictures, fit my 8 year old daughter !! Very bad quality unhappy ..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."